Monday, August 18, 2008

snaps is the name of the game, the name of the game is snaps

something that i've wanted to learn to play, and is now on one of my recently favorite movies, "PS, I Love You" if you haven't seen it, check it out, it's a great movie.
i also saw the traveling pants movie #2 this weekend and i was reminded of my girlfriends and all the amazing friendships i have. even though some of us don't live close to each other, and we don't talk as much as we would like, there was a bond that grew between us that will never go away. (i know what you're thinking, wow, dorynda sounds super cheesy) and i do and i can't help it. i know God is my source and with Him all things are possible and i believe with all my heart He has given me my friends, old and new, to help me, encourage me, and make me grow. i wouldn't be who i am today without them. and i'm so thankful for all of you! so if you read this, know you have a place in my heart ALWAYS and i cherish you more than i could ever express with words!

as for the rest of this week, i'll be super busy. jakob starts pre-K on wednesday, i'll post a pic from his first day when i can. i have rehearsals every night this week b/c i have a production sunday morning at church, for three services. this year i wrote a play, taking from the idea of the wizard of oz. i got this idea from watching one of my fave "scrubs" episodes. so i'm praying all goes well. i think it will end up being a good one. and there's a women's brunch at church this saturday that i'm helping with, too much on my plate? nah! 
so that's it for now, feeling a bit anxious about jakob going off to school, i can't believe it's here....and i can't believe my mom is missing it! she would've loved it! miss you mom!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Jakob going to preschool-wow!
Sounds like you have a busy week ahead. I'll have to catch you on the BB chats, possibly late night? Love you!
(and congrats on figuring out the pictures...)