2. my kids played great together yesterday. normally they're fine, no major complications, but yesterday was a super nice treat. they shared and everything.
3. i watched golf with brandon, the ryder cup, and the united states won. it was great! (yes i really do enjoy watching golf)
4. the cowboys played the packers and they won....great game!
5. i got to enjoy some reading time.
6. we hung out together, played together but also spent some time "together" by ourselves as a family. sometimes it's nice to just be in the presence of who you love.
7. i had a cherry vanilla coke (yes it was a treat to me b/c i don't ever drink coke)
8. church was great (as it always is) worship was great, just a great experience.
9. i was reminded how big God is and how great His Love is for us and how Love is such a powerful word that it really should be spoken with conviction. i know that's deep but it's true. John 3:16, a very familiar scripture is the true definition of love...do we love that deeply? do we really know what it's like to experience love like that? i do, with God. i'm reminded every day of that love.
10. i love it when the Lord uses unexpected illustrations to teach me something new. it reassures me that i'm listening and still pliable enough to be taught.