Thursday, September 18, 2008

three days in a row

did i mention i have an addictive personality?

i just had to share b/c i know some people are interested in knowing that i received the final draft of my book today! COOL-I-O. it was crazy seeing my name as the author and my picture on the back cover (could've done without that) but nonetheless, i'll be counting down the days until it's completed. i think they said it takes about four weeks....so i'm gonna go with, beginning of november i should have a legitimately published book for people everywhere to buy. amazing. God is so good and honestly, for once in my life, i really have no words. it's just unreal. 

jakob carried it around everywhere with him tonight. that made me feel pretty good too. 

so here we go, we start the next phase of this crazy journey called life...i'm already getting ideas for more books so buy buy buy people!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where will they be sold?

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

I want to see a picture of the cover!!!! Congrats!!!!

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

Love the new look~!

Casey said...

Just began my very own blog...in large part due to you! Just letting you know. And I am super excited about your book. Can't wait to see it. Bring it with you when you come!

Anonymous said...

Dorynda,

I cannot wait to read your book, I am so proud of you.

i just showed one my roommates your children and she adores them!

send your family some love for me!

- sam may