1. I love my kids with all my heart, they bring me continuous joy BUT I love love love bedtime!
2. Dan In Real Life is a great movie, we're watching it again....we're fans!
3. I just finished a book called "The Dream Giver" its a great book and very relevant to our lives right now. If you're a reader, you should check it out.
4. I love to read
5. I'm capitalizing and I usually don't! Ha!
6. Jakob is growing up. It hurts a little more than I thought it would.
7. Ella is the absolute cutest mess. Mess meaning, she's dramatic, stubborn and ALL girl. Those of you who know me, know what this means to me! And she's only two! I can't imagine life without her!
8. My husband amazes me every day. God has been rocking His world and I'm blessed to be around to see it! I wish his mom could see it b/c she would be giggling and praising God all at the same time! She would be proud!
9. I miss my lil sis ALOT! (and her hobo, sort of)
10. I miss my mom and will blog about her soon. It's gonna be theraputic for me. She was the most amazing mom and some days I just want to hug her. She would be proud of her daughters, her husband and most of all her grandkids! My mom rocked!
11. I love this weather and the sports it brings. Football is awesome and so far the Sooners and the Dallas Cowboys are off to a great start...didn't expect anything less.
12. I'm trying to lose 10 pounds and it's the hardest thing right now. I seem to be hungry all the time. Do I need to lose it? No. It's just a number, a goal of mine and it's proving to be quite an obstacle.....we'll see how it goes.